The ultra-portable Anser U2 Mobile hand-held printer, available from Pyrotec PackMark, is the world’s lightest and most compact printer. It weighs in at just 1kg and is simple to handle and use on even the trickiest print surfaces.
Because its launch in South Africa, it’s not just proving to be a popular option but has likewise impressed customers with its ease of usage, versatility and competitive rates.
Easily integrated into existing lines, the Anser U2 Mobile prints alphanumeric logos and codes onto a variety of items and substrates to facilitate scanning and improve traceability throughout the supply chain.
The leading 10 unsurpassable functions of the Anser U2 Mobile include:
1.Ultra-lightweight– the world’s lightest mobile printer, weighing just 1kg.
2. All in one box– one small box with all the accessories you require: U2 mobile, remote keypad, 2 high-capacity rechargeable batteries, battery charger, SD card and SD card reader.
3.Ultra-portable– capable of printing anywhere, at any angle, without ink leakage.
4.Long-lasting battery– 7 hours of constant printing for more than 200 000 characters.
5. Remote keypad– a pocket-sized remote keypad with user-friendly operation.
6. Large colour screen– a 2.8-inch colour LCD with LED backlit screen.
7. SD card slot design– simple software upgrade and data backup.
8.Plug-n-Print– ink cartridge style without any upkeep and downtime expenses.
9. High resolution– permits you to print high-resolution barcodes at 600dpi while delivering the highest legible rate.
10. More ink choices– print on a variety of substrates using Anser’s new Inkfinity ink series.
To discover more about the Anser U2 Mobile, contact Pyrotec PackMark today or view a presentation of its abilities at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7D5Wqhcznw
Please read more about the thermal transfer overprinter.